Call for Students
Innovation & Entrepreneurship (I&E)
The InnoChange project was brought to life by the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) Higher Education Initiative (HEI). The goal is to equip students with the key skills to build and develop their potential in the field of I&E. The InnoChange consortium aims to educate 130+ students in I&E.
We offer you a course in ...
Creativity, responsibility and entrepreneurship
Are you interested in turning problems into opportunities? Are you spiked about creating innovative products or solutions? Have you ever wondered why promising ideas fail? Have you ever thought about the social impact of important solutions?
If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, join the Creativity, responsibility and entrepreneurship course and start your adventure with students from different universities from all over Europe!
- Innovation and entrepreneurship: main definitions and interdependencies
- Idea, USP, validation
- Role of marketing
- Team and leadership
- Initial financing opportunities
- Cooperation, ecosystem and intrapreneurship
- Business models
- Digital transformation and innovative thinking
- Turn a problem into an opportunity
- Social responsibility and new tech ventures
- Trends and regulations considering social responsibility
- CSR 2.0
Mode of delivery
- Online asynchronous sessions (11th October – December)
- Live session on 18th November from 3-5 P.M.
- Live session on 25th November from 3-5 P.M.
- Students having a good level of English
- Students taught or willing to teach I&E courses
- Students doing projects with business potential
- Students interested in entrepreneurship
Benefits for you
You will be equipped with innovation and entrepreneurial skills and knowledge necessary for the challenges of the 21st century such as digitalisation, entrepreneurship, management and leadership, scientific methods and enquiry.
What you need to do during the course
- Participate actively in the pilot course “Creativity, responsibility and entrepreneurship”
- Participate in the survey to get student feedback
- Contribute to student group presentations
What you need to do after the course
- Maintain contact with your InnoChange I&E Coordinator
- Participate in future initiatives of InnoChange Project (g. idea hacks, hackathons, Student Entrepreneurship Digital Hub)
How do you join?
Fill in the registration form until 5th October (https://forms.gle/2tDdJvSzrj1aJnPN8) and notify the InnoChange I&E coordinator Silvia Gaftandzhieva about the registration at e-mail email@example.com. If you have problems with registration or questions, please write to Silvia Gaftandzhieva (firstname.lastname@example.org).